Welcome to My Portfolio website About Me!

Ad 468 X 60

Thursday 21 February 2013

Widgets

My Pet Chameleon - Rango

I have a pet chameleon, I found it lonely in a Bell flower tree [Gudhal] at my home. It was cold and it was not moving from its place for 3 days, so I fed him some grasshoppers and brought it to my studio apartment. I have named it RANGO, inspired by an animated film.


The chameleon is interesting animals, it changes color. Rango is young, and can adopt few colors only. I have seen it in Yellow, shiny green, algae green, Black tiger strips. etc.

Rango feeds on grasshoppers, mostly 2-3 a day. If he does not feel like eating then he will just be lazy and sleep around. 

 I have a terrace garden in my apartment. But Rango keep searching for cooler places where he can chill and hide without disturbance.

Rango loves electronic, computers, Phones. 


SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

0 comments: