Welcome to My Portfolio website About Me!

Ad 468 X 60

Thursday 21 February 2013

Widgets

Logo Design

I started doing Logo design when I learned Photoshop and Illustrator. I have worked out some basic Logo, Facebook cover and Twitter background design of my own. 
I designed some Logo for my friends as well. You can see some samples below: 
HatchFlux is a Blog on Tech News and science 
Webisquare is a blog on web tuts and guides
MyMagicMix is a lifestyle and health Blog
Getawayskerala - Its a travel Blog 

Right now, I am charging for Logo design. Basic design starts from $50. It changes as per design and company value. You can contact me any time to discuss design or any other requirement. 




SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

0 comments: