Welcome to My Portfolio website About Me!

Ad 468 X 60

Thursday 21 February 2013

Widgets

Intro Video

Do you have a Youtube Channel? It is very necessary to have customization of your video so it looks more professional and attractive. It is must have a custom Background for your channel. The second thing I recommend is to have a cool intro at starting of videos.
I have learned some Maya and aftereffect techniques and this helps me design Intro videos. I have designed Intro video for some of the websites which have YouTube Channels [I designed their Logo too]. Check out some of my made Intro videos below:

TabletPhoneX is a blog on Phones and Tablets and they regularly publish new Hands on review on their YouTube channel. I designed the Intro video to make it simple and clear to understand.


I have recently designed Logo and Intro video for Hatchflux. The concept with simple and interesting as provided by client.

Slashsqare is a Blog network owned by famous Pradeep Kumar who blogs on Hellboundblogger and Moviesdrop. I have designed the intro video of the network to be used on a webminar

You can check out more of Intro video and other animation on my youtube channel. 

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

0 comments: